Can I purchase on line?
Although we do not currently sell online, our web site does feature our current collection of furniture. Our sales associates can answer your questions, provide information, or process your order over the phone.
How often do you get new product?
We regularly receive new product to our showrooms. If you don’t see it in our stores, let a salesperson know what you are looking for so they can show you custom order options or contact you when new items arrive.
Where is your furniture made?
Our buyers shop the world’s major furniture markets. The majority of our furniture is manufactured in Asia, US, Italy and Canada.
How can I see more of your furniture?
A visit to one of our showrooms is the best way to experience and learn about all the options available to you. If you have something specific in mind our sales staff can provide information and photos of current pieces.
When do you have sales?
We have several sale periods throughout the year which we post on our web site. Check back regularly or sign up on our mailing list to receive sale brochures.
Do you have an outlet?
Yes we do, located in the SODO area. Here you will find showroom samples, clearance, one-of-a-kinds, slightly damaged and discontinued styles along with their own assortment of furnishings. For location and hours click here.
Do you deliver and for how much?
We offer a white glove delivery service both locally and throughout the state of Washington. The rates are based on location range starting at $139. Out of state shipping is available through UPS or Common Carrier.
Can I pick up my furniture directly?
If your item is in stock and you do not want home delivery you may pick up from our warehouse. For location and hours click here.
Do you offer design services?
We do not currently offer in home design services. In our showrooms, our knowledgeable staff can help you with your design ideas and assist you with many custom order options.
Do you offer discounts to designers?
A 10% discount is offered to qualified designers. A current UBI number is required on file.
Do you offer financing?
Although we do not offer financing we do accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
What is your return policy?
Merchandise returned in new condition with the original receipt within thirty days of the purchase date will receive a full refund in the original form of payment. Delivery, assembly and fabric protection fees are services offered by Kasala and are non-refundable. A 20% re-stocking fee applies to all returned custom orders.
What is the Kasala warranty?
In conjunction with the individual manufacturer’s warranties, we stand behind everything we sell. Period. If there’s a problem we’ll work our best to take care of it.
How do I take care of my leather furniture?
Our quality leather furniture is easy to maintain and requires very little effort to keep it looking beautiful. Minor scratches, small punctures and tears can often be repaired making your leather purchase a smart investment. Here are some tips to help you enjoy your new leather furniture for years to come.
How do you care for wood furniture?
- Leather furniture should not be exposed to direct sunlight.
- Dusting frequently will prevent build up of surface dust and light soil accumulation. If necessary, wash with a mild liquid soap diluted in warm water: 1 part soap to 10 parts water. Wipe lightly and evenly over entire piece and allow to air dry.
- Oil, grease and other non-water soluble stains should be wiped with a clean, dry cloth; the stain will eventually fade into certain grades of leather over time. Ballpoint ink may be removed by rubbing gently with an art gum eraser.
- We strongly advise against using saddle soaps, abrasive cleaners or waxes and never use alcohol or alcohol-based products to remove stains from leather.
- We highly recommend the purchase of our leather protection plan as a first step in taking care of your leather.
- Ask a salesperson about this program.
We want you to enjoy your new wood furniture from Kasala for years to come. Here are some simple tips on how to keep your wood furniture looking its best.
How do I take care of my area rug?
- Dust regularly with a lint free cloth.
- For soil build-up, wipe with a soft damp cloth using mild soap and water and then wipe dry.
- We advise against using commercial polishes, waxes, liquid or aerosol products on the wood products we sell as they may alter the look of the wood. Also, never use ammonia-based cleaners on your wood furniture they will harm the finish.
- Keep furniture away from direct sunlight to avoid heat damage and fading. Maintaining a uniform degree of humidity in your home will prevent loss of moisture in the wood, which could cause cracking.
- Using felt backing on lamps and accessories will prevent scratching and gouging. A writing pad on desktops can help prevent markings.
- Avoid placing rubber-based objects on wood surfaces as they could damage the finish and always use coasters or hot pads when serving food.
- Finally, remember to rotate your accessories regularly to avoid surface spotting.
Our beautiful area rugs will last you many years but like upholstery they have specific cleaning needs. Here are some tips for keeping them looking new.
How should I take care of my upholstered furniture?
- Regular and thorough vacuum cleaning and quick attention to stains will prolong the life of your area rug considerably. For stains in isolated areas we recommend using a water-based spray spot cleaner such as Woolite rug cleaner. To clean: blot or scrape up as much of the spill as possible, lightly spray the area with the cleaner and carefully blot, working from the outside toward the center, until the stain lifts. Avoid saturating the spot. Vacuum when dry.
- Your new rug will shed some of its loose fibers for several weeks. This process is inherent in all 100% wool and wool blend rugs and does not affect the wear ability or longevity of the rug.
- As with any natural fiber, prolonged direct sunlight will cause fading.
- We advise using rug pads underneath our area rugs; they help to prevent shifting on hardwood floors and reduce the risk of color transfer onto carpeting.
- For overall cleaning of the rug, a professional carpet cleaning service is always recommended.
The quality upholstered furniture you purchase from Kasala should bring you years of comfort. Like clothing, upholstery has specific cleaning needs. Here are some guidelines that will increase the useful life of your new piece.
- Placing upholstery in direct sunlight will cause it to fade.
- To obtain the most satisfaction from your upholstery, give immediate attention to spots and establish a weekly routine for vacuuming or light brushing to prevent accumulation of overall soil, dust and grime.
- The following symbols serve as a guideline in determining how to clean your upholstery based on the cleaning code of the fabric used on your piece. For reference, your cleaning code should be written on your sales receipt.
W- Water based cleaning agents or foam may be used for spot cleaning.
S- Only mild pure water-free dry cleaning solvents may be used for spot cleaning.
WS- Water based cleaning agents may be used for cleaning.
SW- Water based cleaning agents and foam or a mild water-free solvent may be used for cleaning.
X- This fabric should be vacuumed or brushed lightly to remove soil.Do not use foam or liquid cleaning agents of any type. When using any cleaners, always pretest a small area before attempting any cleaning action.
For overall cleaning of your upholstery, we recommend cleaning by a professional furniture cleaning service.As a service to our customers, we offer a fabric protection program for all our upholstery. Ask your salesperson for details.